There are so many angels in the world that it’s surprising that there are also so many different ways of keeping track of them. An angel number is basically any kind of numeric code or symbol used to represent messengers from the high. This can be an acronym, a set of numbers, a letter sequence, and even a word that has special significance as a result of its chronological usage. The good news is that no matter what specific form they take, all angel numbers are ultimately signs from God. They’re ways to recognize His love and His guidance when you need it most.
You must have been scrolling your phone and found your eyes got stuck on the time when it is precisely 11:11. Or somewhere you saw a particular number that shows 2.22. Either it was $2.22 or somewhere in a child’s notebook where the answer to a calculation was 2.22. These are angel numbers.
You can find references to angel numbers in social media apps like Instagram and Witchtok. Witchtok is a thriving community of creators who share a common link between magic and witchcraft. Well, in the metaphysical realms there are no coincidences, so let’s understand more about angels and what they mean. What do they tell us? And how can we work with them? Let’s take a deeper look at what angel numbers are and how they can help you find strength during challenging times… Read More…
What Is An Angel Number?
An angel number is any kind of numeric code or symbol used to represent messengers from on high. This can be an acronym, a set of numbers, a letter sequence, and even a word that has special significance as a result of its historical usage.
The word angel comes from the Greek word “Angelos,” which means “messenger.”
These messengers from the divine often choose to communicate with us in the form of numbers. Some of these numbers may have special symbolic significance.
In other cases, the numbers may have no inherent meaning at all. The important thing is that the number is coming from the angels. Even though all forms of angel communication are a sign from above, not all numbers should be treated equally. In fact, there are some numbers that are so widely recognized as angel numbers that they’ve become clichés. When you come across one of these overused numbers, don’t let it pass without thought just because you’ve heard it before. Angels are ever-changing and ever-growing. They are always introducing new number sequences and new ways of showing up in our lives.
Angel numbers are number sequences mostly in two, three, or four numbers that contain some kind of pattern and repetition like 11, 111, 7777, and/or 4321 or 6767.
These numbers appear in the most ordinary place, and digits usually grab the attention and evoke a sense of wonder maybe just for a moment.
Angel numbers are messages from the celestial universe that offer insight, wisdom, and direction. But an expansion of their symbolism is why we are mesmerized by these sequences. People assign these numbers to their ancestors, guides, spirits, or simply a higher state of their consciousness, and angels’ numbers.
These numbers confirm that you are on the right path and have invaluable insight into any complicated situation. These angel numbers shed light on the deep, ethereal, and esoteric significance of recurrent themes in your life.
Doreen Virtue has published dozens of books on “angel numbers,” exploring the unique and mystical messages in these number sequences. And during the past 20 years, this idea has swept the metaphysical world off its feet. Angel numbers have left a profound imprint on our psyche, whether you think that angels are communicating with you in a highly particular way or that your subconscious is confirming your consciousness.
Why Do Angels Use Numbers?
The divine is an ever-growing and ever-changing energy source that’s always evolving. That’s why it’s important to remember that not all angel numbers are created equal. Some numbers may have special significance because of their inherent meaning. Others may have been chosen because they’re a reflection of a specific archetype. No matter the reason for their existence, it’s important to remember that numbers are a language.
And just like all other languages, numbers have a rich cultural history that’s worth understanding. Angel numbers consider a spiritual language because they’re not tied to any one culture. They’re used throughout the world as a way to distinguish and understand important events, happenings, and people. Numbers have been used for thousands of years to represent everything from the passage of time to the phases of the moon. They’ve also been used to represent human emotions, milestones, and even specific people.
How To Recognize An Angel Number
The first thing to do when you notice an angel number is to give yourself a moment to process it. A number may appear out of the blue in your life at the exact moment that you need it most. You may also notice that the number has been following you around for a while. In either case, take some time to think about what the number means to you.
One of the best ways to decode an angel number is to break it down into smaller pieces. If a number is a word or an acronym, break it down into smaller parts so you can get a better sense of what it means. You can also track how often a number appears in your life. If you notice that a number keeps popping up in unlikely circumstances, it may be a sign from above.
Some Common Angel Numbers
- 111 – This number represents releasing old beliefs and choosing new paths in life.
- 222 – This number represents letting go of something that no longer serves you.
- 333 – This number represents universal love and the divine within.
- 444 – This number represents a change of direction in life.
- 555 – This number represents change, transformation, and spiritual enlightenment.
- 666 – This number represents letting go of something that is harmful to your well-being.
- 777 – This number represents spiritual growth and enlightenment.
- 888 – This number represents abundance and prosperity.
- 999 – This number represents letting go of something unhealthy in your life and replacing it with something positive.
- 1234 – This number represents letting go of the past and starting something fresh.
13 Meaningful Shapes And Designs
- Cross – Cross represents the divine and all that is good in the world.
- Crown – Crown represents a feeling of royalness with responsibility.
- Fish – Fish represents Christ’s consciousness on a personal level.
- Star – Star represents high levels of spiritual energy.
- Flower – Flower represents beauty, growth, and happiness.
- Circle – Circle represents protection and defense against negativity.
- Hexagon – A hexagon represents protection and security.
- Triangle – Triangle represents the Divine feminine and goddess energy.
- Square – A square represents Divine Masculine and karmic energy.
- Labyrinth – This design represents a spiritual journey and finding your path in life.
- Swastik – Swastik represents peace and prosperity.
- Yin and Yang – These ancient symbols represent opposing energies that come together to create harmony.
- Wheel of Life – This ancient symbol represents the ever-growing nature of the universe.
There are so many angels in the world that it’s surprising that there are also so many different ways of keeping track of them. An angel number is basically any kind of numeric code or symbol used to represent messengers from on high. This can be an acronym, a set of numbers, a letter sequence, and even a word that has special significance as a result of its historical usage. The important thing is that the number is coming from the angels. When you come across one of these overused numbers, don’t let it pass without thought just because you’ve heard it before. Angels are ever-changing, ever-growing, and always introducing new number sequences and new ways of showing up in our lives. Read angel number 1 meaning.