Reiki Side Effects Specially for Reiki Healers

Reiki Side Effects Specially for Reiki Healers

Reiki Side Effects Specially for Reiki Healers: – Reiki is a Japanese healing therapy for the mind, body, and soul. It is channeled by Laying on Hands. We all know that unseen “Life Energy” moves through us and make us alive. When this Life Power is low then we are more inclined to get wiped out or feel stressed, and in the lowest condition, we get ill.  

A Reiki healer whose Life Force Channeling Ability is high will heal and help us many times to recreate our fitness and health. But unconsciously a Healer gets some side effects during healing. Let us know about some side effects of Reiki.

The saying Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which signifies “God’s Insight or the Higher Force” and Ki which is “Life Power”. So Reiki is A Profoundly Guided Life Energy Vitality. A treatment feels like a grand sparkling brilliance that courses through and around you. It treats the entire individual including body, feelings, psyche, and soul-making numerous valuable impacts that incorporate unwinding sentiments of peace, security, and well-being. Numerous have reported marvelous results.

Reiki is a basic, common, and safe strategy for profound recovery and changes toward oneself that everybody can utilize. It has been viable in helping for all intents and purposes each known disease and ailment and dependably makes a gainful impact.  It additionally meets expectations in conjunction with all other restorative or remedial procedures to mitigate symptoms and push recovery. 

If we consider Reiki as a religion, in today’s world there are loads of Reiki healers. By joining every one of them another enormous religion could be shaped.

Reiki is one of the best healing therapy for self-improving yet in the event that we discuss the improvement of others then Reiki gets to be the most exceedingly awful recuperating therapy. Here I am talking about any kind of Reiki and other healing therapies that need attunement and your direct focus. After reading here you can very well understand why I am using cosmic healing through VIBBES KADA instead of Reiki even though I know more than 55 healing therapies.

Reiki Side Effects: Know-How

As you know that each session of Reiki healing is about 15 to 45 minutes. Now assume a Healer passes Reiki energy to a patient for 30 minutes. In the beginning, when Reiki Healer starts healing, he invokes and makes some symbols on a patient and afterward passes Reiki (sometimes without symbols). At that time there is an invisible connection that is made between healer and patient.

With this connection, a patient gets 100% Reiki Energy because at that time Healer’s full concentration is on the patient or healing. At the point when Reiki has been summoned then, Reiki energy enters into the healer’s Crown Chakra and course through Ajna Chakra – Throat Chakra – Heart Chakra and towards the palms then stream into the patient’s body.

Once a connection is made between healer and patient, the patient eagerly receives healing energy 100%. At that time healing with full concentration, Reiki Healer doesn’t get any side effects and works as a decent channel.

The problem arises when the healer’s focus distracts after 5 minutes. Around then because of the healer’s low fixation, the stream of Reiki through Crown Chakra gets bothered additionally and the stream of Reiki energy from the healer’s hand gets likewise disturbed and low.

At that time if a patient’s necessity is high, then the patient is receiving 100% energy. Assume due to low focus between 5 to 10 minutes, Reiki energy flow comes down to 90% in the healer’s chakras. Then what happens? The patient gets the remaining 10% of energy from Healer’s Aura.

Reiki Side EffectsWith the same pattern after 10 minutes, Reiki energy flow inside the healer comes down to 80%, 70%, 60%, and so on. But the patient still receives 100% energy from the healer’s aura (in fact you can say that the patient sucks energy from the healer’s aura).

A Sound Reiki Healer can survive for a few days in that condition but a normal Reiki Healer gets sucked within two or three sessions and feels extreme tiredness and stress. Now you can understand why a healer itself is trapped in disease or negativity.

And moreover, some people are Energy Suckers and they can also wipe out your Vital Force just after the healing session. Many healers use Amethyst Stone for protection but you need Shield of Seven Rays for Complete and Quick Protection from Energy Suckers.  

Conclusion: For doing Reiki healing, a healer must have full concentration and if there is a lack of concentration then avoid doing other healing because Reiki creates some side effects. But I have another way of healing via VIBBES KADA (Cosmic Healing) for the world’s safest and most securest healing therapy.