Color therapy is also called chromotherapy. Color therapy is frequently encouraged in the well-being of our life. Vibrational Drug consolidates the utilization of essence-energies inside living life forms, for example, plants, gemstones, and gems, water, daylight, and sound. Color is essentially a type of noticeable light of electromagnetic vitality.
In This Article:
- Red Color Uses & Benefits
- Orange Color Uses & Benefits
- Yellow Color Uses & Benefits
- Green Color Uses & Benefits
- Blue Color Uses & Benefits
- Indigo Color Uses & Benefits
- Violet Color Uses & Benefits
- Turquoise Color Uses & Benefits
- White Color Uses & Benefits
- Pink Color Uses & Benefits
- Gold Color Uses & Benefits
- Silver Color Uses & Benefits
All the essential shades reflected in the rainbow convey their own particular special healing properties. The sun is an unaided heavenly healer! Simply envision what life would be without daylight.
A healer trained in color therapy applies light and color in the form of tools like color lasers, water, clothes, crystals, gemstones, candles, room walls, furniture, etc. for our physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental betterment. You can also use colors and experience the Magic of Color Therapy.
Here is a little Dictionary of Colors And Benefits of Color Therapy
Color Therapy and Healing Properties of Red:
- Red is the color of the Basic Chakra.
- Red color brings warmth & energy, therefore good for fatigue, colds, chilly and passive people.
- It builds up the blood and heightens low blood pressure.
- Red energizes all organs and senses like hearing, smell, taste, vision, and touch.
- Color Red increases sexual desire and sexual activity.
- For females, the Red color stimulates ovulation and increases menstruation.
- It is excellent for anemia and blood-related conditions.
- Red is a good color for a sense of power and self-confidence.
- Red color increases appetite.
- Color Red helps to ease bones related diseases.
- Red is the color of speed, assertiveness, aggression, masculinity, physical strength, and sexual attraction.
- Red also increases potency, love, passion, and fertility.
Aversion to Red Color: A person who has an aversion to red may be over-active, too impulsive, hot-tempered, aggressive, and egocentric, or have difficulties with people with such characteristics. Calm Down Serum can also ease the aggressiveness of the person.
Too much Red color may result in: impatience, increase aggressiveness, hostility, irritation, anger, overweight, and high BP. Never treat cancer with red, because this color will stimulate cell growth both healthy and cancerous!
Color Therapy and Healing Properties of Orange Color:
- Orange is the color of Sacral/Sex/Hara Chakra.
- Color Orange is warm, cheering, and non-constricting color.
- Orange has a freeing action upon the body and mind by relieving repressions.
- Color Orange stimulates creative thinking and enthusiasm.
- It helps to assimilate new ideas.
- It is also helpful in dealing with excess sexual expression.
- Orange stimulates the lungs, respiration, and digestion.
- Orange increases the thyroid activity and amount of mother milk too.
- Color Orange relieves muscle cramps and spasms.
- Orange helps to remove inhibitions, cough, cold, and lung diseases.
- It is the color of attraction, charm, kindness, encouragement, and stimulation.
- Orange is the color of optimism, success, abundance, prosperity, and feast.
- It is also the color of celebration, achieving business goals, investments, and success in legal matters.
Aversion to Orange Color: A person who has an aversion to orange may have suppressed sexual feelings or other difficulties with the sensual enjoyment of life. The attitude can also be over-sensual, indulgent, or too materialistic.
Too much Orange color may result in irritability, slight frustration, and increased appetite.
Color Therapy and Healing Properties of Yellow:
- Yellow is the color of the Solar Plexus Chakra.
- Yellow helps strengthen nerves, mind, and muscles.
- It helps awaken mental inspiration and stimulates a higher mentality.
- Dark Yellow soothes pains in the nerves.
- Yellow can be used for conditions of the stomach, liver, and intestines.
- It also speeds up the digestion and assimilation, and the stool.
- Yellow color helps the pores of the skin and aids scarred tissue in healing itself.
- It gives lust for life.
- Yellow is the color of wisdom, cheerfulness, curiosity, alternation, and flexibility.
- It is the color of progress, amusement, and contact through traveling and communication, learning, and practical knowledge.
Aversion to Yellow Color: A person who has aversion to yellow may be emotionally disappointed and bitter. He may have a tendency to rationalize feelings or to avoid the depth of life by often changing relationships, many superficial relationships, and/ or constantly changing activities.
Too much Yellow may result in: superficiality, and hyperactivity.
Color Therapy and Healing Properties of Green Color:
- Green is the color of the Heart Chakra.
- Green is the color of Nature and the earth.
- It is balanced and harmonious in essence and possesses a soothing influence upon both mind and body.
- It is neither relaxing nor astringent in its impact.
- Green can be used for just about any condition in need of healing.
- Color Green links psychological and emotional harmony and balance.
- Green maintains blood pressure and all conditions of the heart.
- It has both an energizing effect and a moderating or soothing effect.
- Green helps in hormonal imbalances.
- It cleans and purifies germs, bacteria, and rotting material.
- It harmonizes the digestion, stomach, liver, and gall bladder.
- Green has a healing effect on kidneys.
- Color Green increases immunity.
- Green is the color of peace, rest, hope, comfort, nurturing, calmness, and harmony.
Aversion to Green Color: A person who has an aversion to green may be more interested in independence and self-development than in warm family life. He may prefer to keep a certain distance in sexual relationships.
Too much Green does not give any side effects.
Color Therapy and Healing Properties of Blue Color:
- Blue is the color of the Throat Chakra.
- Color Blue is cooling, electric, and astringent.
- Blue Ray is one of the greatest antiseptics in the world.
- It cools down inflammations, fever, and high blood pressure, stops bleeding, and relief’s the bursting headaches.
- Color Blue calms strong emotions like anger, aggression, and hysteria.
- It brings tranquility, and relieves itching, and irritation.
- It also releases stress.
- The Blue color can be used for any type of ailments associated with speech, communication, or the throat.
- It can help in laryngitis or inflammation of the larynx.
- Blue is the color of peace, tranquility, calmness, and truth.
- Blue is also the color of wisdom, justice, counsel, guidance, understanding, patience, loyalty, and honor.
Aversion to Blue Color: A person, who has an aversion to blue, maybe a much more disciplined, strong career worker, with an aversion to commentary or restriction. He may have charted out a clear direction for his life and wants to follow that lace-like.
Too much Blue color may result in: insecurity, pessimism, feeling tired, depression, cold nature, and low BP. Dark blue is more severe and can be melancholic.
Color Therapy and Healing Properties of Indigo Color:
- Indigo is the color of the Third Eye Chakra.
- Indigo is a great purifier of the bloodstream and also benefits mental problems.
- It is a freeing and purifying agent. Indigo is cool, electric, and astringent.
- It governs both physical and spiritual perception.
- Indigo color can be of great assistance in dealing with ailments of the eyes and ears.
- Indigo color is cool and calming to the nervous system.
- It connects us to our unconscious self.
- Indigo is also associated with serenity, stillness, imagination, and understanding.
Too much Indigo Color may result in: depression, a sense of separateness from others
Color Therapy and Healing Properties of Violet-Purple Colors:
- Violet and Purple are the color of the Crown Chakra.
- These are colors of transformation.
- They heal melancholy, hysteria, delusions, and alcohol addiction.
- They also bring spiritual insights and renewal.
- Violet and Purple colors slow down an over-active heart; stimulate the spleen and the white blood cells (immunity).
- Violet and Purple induce deep sleep.
- They Soothe mental and emotional stress.
- Violet and Purple colors decrease sexual activity and sensitivity to pain.
- They help in detoxification.
- You can increase the power of meditation ten-fold by meditating under the gentle rays of Violet, as found in Church windows.
- Violet and Purple are the colors of elemental spirit, divination, prophecy, and Angels.
- Violet and Purple are colors of psychic abilities and powers.
- These colors help to ease negativity/black magic and reverse curses.
- Violet and Purple are used for psychic healing.
- These are the color of inspiration, meditation, spirituality, spiritual power, astral projection, and compassion
- Violet and Purple counter-acting depression.
Aversion to Violet-Purple Color: A person who has an aversion for Violet-Purple may have a very serious attitude towards life; and may find it difficult to give dreams, fantasies, vague fears, or memories a place in it. May have a tendency to reject everything he regards as unnatural or unrealistic.
Too many Violet-Purple colors may result in: depression, insecurity, stagnate or suppression, emotions specially anger.
Color Therapy and Healing Properties of Turquoise Color:
- Turquoise color increases intuition and sensitivity.
- It works as disinfecting and antiseptic.
- Color Turquoise tones the general system and builds the skin.
- It relaxes the sensations of stress.
- Turquoise is the color of intuitive insights, inventions, originality, renewal, brotherhood, humanism, and humanity.
Aversion to Turquoise Color: A person who has an aversion to turquoise may be looking for solidity and security in society, especially in marriage. Also, may be reluctant to think originally or to walk new paths.
Color Therapy and Healing Properties of White Color:
- White color is the perfect color for balance and harmony.
- It is the color of the awakened Spirit, the light of perfection, the light of the Cosmic Consciousness, and the Divine Light.
- White light raises the vibration of one’s consciousness and the body, bringing harmony to all aspects of one’s life.
- Directing white into a part of the body that needs healing is one of the fastest ways to bring about healing.
- White is the color of purification and cleansing on all levels.
- White also helps to contact the higher self and spiritual helpers.
- Color White is the color of inner peace, aura-healing, truth-seeking, consecration, and spiritual enlightenment
- It gives protection against negativity by raising your vibration.
- White is the color of breaking curses, exorcism, meditation, divination, inspiration, clairvoyance, and invoking spirits.
- White color can be a replacement for any other color when healing requires.
Aversion to White Color: A person who has an aversion to white color is foremost or solely interested in ‘realistic’ and tangible things, not in illusions or things that are beyond seeing or understanding. He knows and accepts his own imperfection and does not wish to achieve perfection.
Color Therapy and Healing Properties of Pink Color:
- Pink color heals grief, and sadness.
- It restores youthfulness.
- Pink is the color of love feelings, softness, and tenderness.
- It is the color of romance, caring, and nurturing.
- Pink is the color of children, youth, peace, friendship, femininity, emotional love, emotional healing, and kindness.
Aversion to Pink Color: A person who has an aversion to pink may have a challenge with expressing soft, tender, and female sides.
Color Therapy and Healing Properties of Gold Color:
- Gold is the color of absolute authority, self-confidence, creativity, and perfection.
- Color Gold is also the color of solar and masculine energy.
- Gold brings financial riches, profitable investments, luxury, and a winning attitude.
- Gold is the color of worldly and magical power.
- With the Purple color, Gold also helps to overcome bad habits and addictions.
Color Therapy and Healing properties of Silver Color:
- Like the Pink color, the Silver color also belongs to feminine energies.
- Silver is the color of life cycles, rebirth, and reincarnation.
- It helps in hormonal imbalances.
- Silver is the color of emotional stability, intuition, dreams, psychic abilities, and psychic workings.
- It also removes or neutralizes negativity.
Note: With VIBBES KADA you can charge any edible or drinkable stuff or any other item or your home and office with any specific color you want. You can also share this color therapy article to spread more colors into other’s life.