Vine: Keywords for this remedy are closed-mindedness, dogmatism, grief, holding on, dominating behavior, mental inflexibility, the perpetual teacher, and the domestic tyrant, anger, fight, sorrow, worry self-absorption.
People falling under this category are capable enough of having their own abilities to do their work in different ways and are confident enough to get success. They think that their way to do a task is the most righteous one and others should be taught, do the work in the same manner which was followed them. However, in their negative state, they start to dominate others because of their self-righteous behavior.
These people think that they know what is right for them and others and hence they sometimes try to impose their thoughts on others. Dictatorial or strict fathers, abusive partners, or arrogant bosses may fall in this category. These kinds of people expect total obedience from them. They usually are not imaging freaks as long as people are compliant with them. They are happy with the encumbrance of discipline.
Talking of positive Vine people, they are wise and possess some leadership skills as well. They can also be a source of inspiration for others. The problem arises when they start ordering rather than discussing. Getting dogmatic arises the need for this Vine remedy. Hence Vine comes into the picture.
In the negative Vine state, the person may get into a pompous state and start disrespecting others’ viewpoints. His actions are only to justify his thoughts. A common example is a teacher who does not allow the students to voice a different opinion.
People affected by this state get on cloud nine by their leadership traits and they take it for granted that they can order anyone. They think they can dominate anyone while others may oppose this bossy behavior. These kinds of people generally disregard others’ views. And in its extreme form, disobedience offered to them may result in aggressive or even violent responses.
Usually, the power in the hands of those persons also determines the kind of attitude the person possesses. They just need to accomplish their task. And even they have the caliber to do their task independently without much need of others.
Vine personality people are actually very strong and capable. The problem arises when their sentient I respond in a negative way, portraying the person as different and better from the rest, which results in an authorized personality.
Vine people after getting treated will be able to understand others’ viewpoints more clearly than before. They will make wise and better decisions. In a critical situation, the person will take the lead and as soon as the situation gets over, the person will give away his lead. The need to behave like a dictator will be suppressed and the person would be able to enjoy companionship and friendship and would also be able to make a good interaction with society.
Emotional Aspects and Symptoms of Vine
Some emotional aspects of a person who needs Vine are:
- aggressively certain of one’s own ability
- abrupt and blunt due to intolerance
- abusive due to aggressive dominance
- ambitious and desire to achieve
- critical, bitingly, and accusative
- acrimonious, adamant, bigheaded, and bossy
- aggravated by the weakness of others
- aggressive, demanding, and dominant
- strong sense of ambition
- analytical and rebellious
- answers back in defiance
- anti-social due to self-opinionated and pretentiousness
- arrogant, authoritarian, and autocratic
- boisterous and disobedient
- defiant and brave by nature
- capable and reliable
- competitive, conceited, and condescending
- enjoys confrontation
- contempt for and desire to control others
- a strong sense of conviction
- good at making decisions
- demanding, determined, and generally demonstrative
- lack of diplomacy
- directs affairs of others-illness
- dissatisfaction with others
- rebels against dogma
- dogmatic, domineering, and efficient
- egoistic, forceful, and headstrong
- powerful and intense eye-contact
- greedy for power and control
- not afraid to voice their grievances
- gives guidance
- hard taskmasters to others
- indifference towards the needs of others
- infuriated, insensitive, and intimidating
- interferes by dominating
- irritated by keepsakes
- leader, masterful, and merciless
- lectures to dominate and control
- highly motivated
- obstinate, obstructive, and opinionated
- patronizing /condescending
- a firm sense of reality
- refusal to conform due to own strength of character
- demands respect
- rock-solid and convincingly determined
- mental rigidity
- ruthless, sadistic, and vindictive
- with a desire to control
- self-determined, self-reliant, and self-sufficient
- smug, snobbish, and snooty
- steadfast, and thick-skinned
- superiority complex
- irritated by tedium
- suffers tension by nature
- violent to show superiority
Situation to Use Vine
Situations, where you can use Vine, are where a person is entirely egotistical, uses his willpower and energy only to strengthen his own power and standing, and can be a father who is willing to give up the love of his children in exchange for their fear and subservience, a teacher who does not allow a student to voice a differing opinion, few women who experience the negative Vine state do so in a more subtle manner-rather than expressing themselves verbally these women command obedience through gestures and glances, a few children who bully their playmates, intolerant domination, where a person feels a need to impose one’s will, pedantry, superiority-the know-it-all, dominating behavior, mental inflexibility, the perpetual teacher and the domestic tyrant.
Vine as a Treatment
Vine can be used for obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), schizophrenia, personality disorders such as borderline personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, obstinacy, intolerance, inflexible convictions, a need to dominate, dogmatism, fanaticism, mental inflexibility, intolerant domination, a need to impose one’s will, used to treat pedantry, superiority (the know-it-all), dominating behavior, mental inflexibility, the perpetual teacher, and the domestic tyrant.
Pet and Vine
If a pet is authoritative and dominant over its owners.
Affirmation and Vine
You can choose some positive Affirmations along with Vine. For example,
- I place myself at the service of others in humility and understanding.
- I choose to be tolerant and respectful of the individuality of others.
- I respect others and develop a comprehension of their needs.
VIBBES KADA – VK and Vine
VK is one of the best tools to Mimic Bach Flower Remedy. You can use VK without any hassle and make the best use of the remedy Vine for understanding, service to one’s fellow human beings, wisdom in the guidance of others, gentleness, kindness, natural authority, respect, safety, decisiveness, forgiveness, love, releasing, faith, inspiration, in-spirited.
Vine and Cosmic Serum
Calm Down Serum, Balance Serum, and Study Serum are the best serums that can be used with Bach Flower Remedy Vine.
Dose of Vine
The physical dose of a Bach Flower Remedy depends upon many criteria like age, intensity, and situation but with VK there is no need to set a particular quantity. Learn here how to use VK for BFR.
VIBBES KADA is one of the best tool to mimic bach flower remedy Vine energies even without any problem or hassle for you. Use VK more and more.