Clematis: Key Words for the people who need this remedy are unrealistic fantasies, dreamy, drowsy, not fully awake, no great interest in life, anxiety, unhappiness, worry, detached from “real life”, a “wanderer between the worlds”, a “polite form of suicide”, dreaming of the future while working in the present, feeling cloudy, lost in the future’s fantasies, dreaming with open eyes, being aloof, lack of focus on work.
I’m pretty sure you have met those people or know those types of people who are physically present with you but not mentally. Their mind flows away from the present to the fantasies of the future or somewhere else. These types of people are mostly busy with themselves. These are mostly lost in their thoughts.
These are those types of people whose minds drift away from the present into fantasies of the future, or into alternative versions of the present. They dream with open eyes. They dream about what they really want. Instead of doing efforts to get what they want, they only dream about it which results in nothing. Often they dream of future success, creative endeavor, and achievement.
They dream about what they really want to get and do in their life. But the danger about this is that they are not sufficiently anchored in reality to make their dreams happen. These types of people don’t understand the difference between reality and the fantasy world. They like to spend most of their time in their open-eye dreams. Most of these people have a lack of or no great interest in their real lives. They hardly take any interest in their real-life issues. They just pass their life with no special activity or soundness in it. Most of the sufferers of this state are likely to remain quiet.
Sometimes, the person is alone. At that point in time, the person has limited ways to spend his free time. There can be two ways to spend free time with a lonely person. He can make his schedule too busy with different activities with the outside world. So that he cannot get time to be alone. Or the other way can be, make his world confined to the four walls. Following the second way will make him the dreamy person who will live his life in the dreamy world instead of living in reality.
These persons are like the spiritless body. Being ungrounded is one of the things any affected person should ideally avoid as it can have a negative effect on their long-term health. Being underground means maintaining fewer contacts with the outside world.
The best remedy or cure for this type of mental state is Clematis. Clematis is the remedy for grounding. Clematis will help bring the spirit back into the body and help keep you focused on the present. Clematis also builds self-confidence. Increase the power of concentration in yourself.
Emotional Aspects and Symptoms of Clematis
Some emotional aspects of a person who needs Clematis are:
- creative-positive ability
- absent-minded due to drifting thoughts
- abstract ideas and fantasies
- accident-prone due to lack of concentration
- adaptable and adrift
- addiction used as means of escape
- desire for adventure
- jet lag, apathetic, bored, and air-head
- bemused and distracted by air travel
- avoids arguments and confronting reality
- longing for one’s own death
- bewildered, and blase
- succumb to /influenced by brainwashing
- broody and distracted about future
- careless due to boredom
- bad memory due to lack of concentration
- day-dreaming, dazed, detached, distant, and drowsy
- exaggerates due to imagination
- exhaustion through lack of vitality
- look forward to future
- inquisitive, impartial, and gullible
- floating sensation
- sense of insanity
- loss of interest in life
- eye-contact-stare-dreamy looks
- fabrication due to an over-active imagination
- forgetful due to lack of concentration,
- can’t wait for things to happen,
- creative and vivid imagination
- impulsive, and spaced-out
- acts out an imaginary fantasy
- indifference to life
- sense of insanity
- introverted due to dreaminess
- invokes illness to escape from reality
- no attachment to keepsakes
- loss of interest in life
- looking forward to tomorrow
- seeks loneliness as an escape
- as though lost in the maze
- meditative, pacifistic, and romantic
- metabolism of mental energy slow
- aversion to /peace disturbed by noise
- desires oblivion
- no interest in past
- generally philosophical by nature
- supernatural and dreamy
- no sense of reality
- refusal to conform due to unconventional ideas
- runs away from problems
- spiritless due to disinterest
- seeks companionship with supernatural
- unconventional due to creative
- futuristic tendencies
- the unobservant, unpredictable, vague, and vacant expression
- vitality sapped by others
- zombie-like as in a dream state
- dreaming of the future while working in the present
- a dreamy state of mind always
- feeling cloudy
- lost in the future’s fantasies
- dreaming with open eyes
- being aloof
- lack of focus on work
Situation to Use Clematis
Situations, where you can use Clematis, are People who are daydreamers… “One day I would be such and such a big person…” That day never comes. Those who lose money in buying lottery tickets or sharing business, those who have extra expectations from a romantic partner, never fully focused on the present, have poor memories and little sense of detail. They simply can’t take the time to listen well enough to absorb things.
Clematis as a Treatment
Clematis is used for pale and cold hands and feet, an unfocused gaze and an attitude of slight confusion, joint pain (rheumatism), headaches, varicose veins, syphilis, gout, bone disorders, ongoing skin conditions, fluid retention, blisters, in a wet dressing (as a poultice) to treat infected wounds and ulcers. A mental situation like the disjointed relationship to reality, deteriorating consciousness, daydreaming, uncritical optimism, sleepiness, illusions and fantasies, the wish to die, a tendency to faint or unconsciousness, absentmindedness, unconsciousness, inattentiveness, and susceptibility to fainting.
Pet and Clematis
If a pet is daydreaming, not playful, and has trouble paying attention.
Affirmation and Clematis
You can choose some positive Affirmations along with Clematis. For example,
- I am inspired to manifest my ideas.
- I choose to be in my present state now in this Beautiful World.
- I recognize that the present is my point of power.
VIBBES KADA – VK and Clematis
VK is one of the best tools to Mimic Bach Flower Remedy. You can use VK without any hassle and make the best use of the remedy Clematis to stay grounded in life, be sensitive to inspiration, concrete on actualization, anchor in the present, the harmony of life in the present, expression of one’s perceptions in the material world, encourage the positive potential to find concentration, stay focused on the task at hand, combat dreaminess and find interest in daily tasks, leave daydreaming for times when life is not full of things you need to get done.
Clematis and Cosmic Serum
Gym Serum, Mood Up Serum, Bravo Serum, Balance Serum, and Alpha Male Serum/ Alpha Women Serum are the best serums that you can use with Clematis.
Dose of Clematis
The physical dose of a Bach Flower Remedy depends upon many criteria like age, intensity, and situation but with VK there is no need to set a particular quantity. Learn here how to use VK for BFR. After getting treated with Clematis remedy the person will come out of the dreamy world and will be able to turn his thoughts into action. Clematis is one of the medicines of Rescue Remedy. VIBBES KADA is one of the best tool to mimic bach flower remedy Clematis energies even without any problem or hassle for you. Use VK more and more.