In This Article:
- Meaning & Usage of Switchword CLEAR
- Illustrations of Switchword CLEAR
- Meaning & Usage of Swithword CANCEL
- Illustrations of Switchword CANCEL
- Comparison between Switchwords CLEAR & CANCEL
We have discussed earlier in our previous article, the importance of knowing the actual meaning of every switchword and use of correct switchword for a specific problem to achieve our desired results.
We must also be aware of the little difference carry between all the switchwords with similar or close meanings to avoid distraction, confusion, or disturbance of our goals which may lead to our failure or delay in achieving our results. Today, we will discuss two similar switchwords – ‘CLEAR’ and ‘CANCEL’.
Meaning & Usage of Switchword CLEAR
- The literary meaning of word ‘CLEAR’ is shine, bright, easy, pure, transparent, completely, at a distance and away from anything.
- It means to make our path smooth, simple, and hassle-free.
- It means to finish something, make the task completely or make us free from something which has made ourselves occupied.
- Means to understand something exactly, simply, and something with a straightforward meaning.
- Means to express ourselves clearly, openly, freely, and fairly.
- We use the word ‘CLEAR’ to indicate a confident person who is sure about something without any doubts.
- To indicate clear, pure and open vision, sound, and picture.
- To indicate good and sound health, without any disease.
- Also, to indicate pure and freshwater, food, etc.
- To indicate positive thoughts and mind. A mind which is free from doubts, bad and dirty thoughts.
- To indicate a clear bright future and life of a person.
- Also, to indicate something which is understandable, plain, and incontrovertible.
- To indicate clear sunny, pleasant, bright, cloudless weather and day.
- To indicate a blameless, perfect, correct and faultless statement.
- Also, to make someone understand completely, fully, and clearly.
Illustrations of Switchword CLEAR
We have understood the meaning of this word very clearly & also went through certain uses as well. Now, lets’ understand this switchword ‘CLEAR’ more broadly in a simpler and better way by a few examples of our daily lives.
- A person purchases land or home but due to some formalities or unnecessary delay, he cannot move to that place. In such case, he will chant ‘CLEAR DIVINE ON’, wherein ‘CLEAR’ indicates to clear all the obstacles, ‘ON’ indicates to move on, so it means to move on to his house without interruptions and ‘DIVINE’ is used for Divine help.
- A person wants to clear his home from all the negativities, unhappiness, sadness moving around, or if he wants to clean his Chakras or Aura from all types of negativities present in his body, he will chant switchword ‘CLEAR HOME’, ‘CLEAR AURA’, ‘CLEAR CHAKRAS’ etc.
- If a person wants to remove the dust & clean his desk, table, chair or office, he will use this word CLEAR my table and desk.
- If a lady wants to get rid of her extra belly fat, she will use this switchword ‘CLEAR BELLY’ to clear extra fat accumulated there.
- Whenever we want to clean our laptop, PC, mobile from temporary or unused files present in it, or if we want to clean our e-mails account from junk mails, we use the word ‘CLEAR folder and all junk mails’ & so on.
- If somebody owes some money to us, we will chant ‘CLEAR ALL MONEY’ so that we can get our stuck money back. Check this – EC to clear stuck money, without using switchword ‘CLEAR’.
- If we owe an amount to someone, we can chant ‘MOVE ON CLEAR’ to clear all our dues.
- If a person wants to clear all the side-effects of his past actions, karmas, adverse effects of any surgery/operation, he will chant ‘ALL CLEAR’ to clear the past and letting it go to make way for a new blessed future. As a VK user, you can use All Clear Serum in this situation.
- If someone has stuck in a legal case for years, he can chat ‘CLEAR NOW’ with the intention to settle it immediately so that he can live a free life.
Meaning & Usage of Swithword CANCEL
- The dictionary meaning of the word cancel is to declare or make a statement that a planned task or event will not take place or declare null and void or ineffective.
- ‘CANCEL’ is a very useful switchword for disappearing anything which you don’t want in life.
- It means to dismiss something and make the use of it null and void or make it ineffective.
- Means to cut, delete and end an activity.
- Means to stop or dismiss an already running and going on action or task.
- It means to drop a decided idea or deny a statement or take back words.
- We use the word ‘CANCEL’ to indicate that a planned event, program, and trip will not take place or has been stopped.
- To indicates that a business deal, tie up and an order or a professional group has been canceled, dissolved, and discontinued.
- We use the word cancel to indicate that a particular declaration or a cheque or a formal statement is null and void or canceled.
- It is used to express the failure or suspension or interruption of a contract, appointment, and an official meeting.
- To indicate the cancellation of an organized party, function, picnic, and celebration.
- We use it to dismiss or stop our earlier action while using a PC or a laptop.
- To indicate the cancellation of tickets and reservation.
- To indicate the cancellation and withdrawal of an exam or test.
- Also, to indicate the cancellation of services, subscription, and selection.
Illustrations of Switchword CANCEL
Now, we have clearly understood the meaning of the word ‘CANCEL’ and also, where we generally use it in our day to day life. Now, let’s understand how we use it as a switchword by way of certain examples.
- If a person is a victim of black magic and suffering from it in his life, he may chant ‘CANCEL BLACK MAGIC’ to make the effect of black magic inefficient or useless.
- A person who wants to remove destructive thoughts, feelings, or worries from his life, chants ‘CANCEL NEGATIVITIES’ to get rid of all negativities.
- If a person wants to make distance and gap from unwanted or unfavorable people, enemies or situations in his life, he will chant ‘CANCEL ENEMIES, etc.’
- Nowadays, people chant ‘PURGE CANCEL’ to remove bad, dirty, negative, or undesirable stuff, waste from their lives.
- A person who wants to clean his Chakras or Aura from all types of negativities present in his body, he will chant switchword ‘CANCEL (name of diseases)’.
- A person who wants to remove poverty from his life will chant ‘POVERTY CANCEL’.
- If a person wants to get free from the adverse effects of his past karmas or any past incident, he will chant ‘CANCEL BAD MEMORY‘ so that he can move on to a better life.
- If a person wants to release his negative energy or Karmas, he may chant ‘CANCEL NEGATIVE KARMAS’.
- Sometimes, this switchword can be used to fulfill an evil wish. For example, one can chant ‘CANCEL DAVID BUSINESS’.
- People who want to eliminate debts from life, chant ‘CANCEL DEBT’
- If a lady wants freedom from extra fat in her body, she may chant ‘CANCEL FAT’.
Comparison between Switchwords CLEAR & CANCEL
Above, I have explained the meaning and practice of both switchwords. You can observe a slight but significant difference between them and we cannot neglect that. But as switchwords use for the healing purpose, both words can make a lot of difference in our lives.
One can either destroy and ruin his/her life or can get the desired results and make life happy. So, it is very important to understand the difference between both switchwords. If you scroll up and have a look once again at the examples provided against both the switchwords, you will realize that the former switchword ‘CLEAR’ is always carrying a positive meaning, approach, and energies and is always connected with other positive words in simple meaning.
While chanting ‘CLEAR’ as a switchword, we are not using any negative or bad word intentionally or unintentionally. For example, we use words like – Aura, Chakras, home, Way, Path, Thoughts, Life, Future, Past and so on with the switchword ‘CLEAR’. But if we look at the latter switchword ‘CANCEL’, it itself carries a negative approach, thought or feeling and moreover, it is always used with other negative words.
For example, while chanting switchword ‘CANCEL’, we are using negative words, viz, negativity, problem, a name of any disease we are suffering with, fat, dirt, waste, poverty, liability, debt, Blackmagic, enemies, etc. Maybe be you do not use negative words with it but if you’ll check it deeply you’ll find that switchword ‘CANCEL’ itself attach and hangout your mind to the negative energies and conditions too.
Now, remember the Law of Attraction (LOA) which says that whatever you give, will come back to you. It dictates the ability to attract everything in your life whatever you are focusing on. If we focus on problems, we will attract more and more problems in life. If we continue to chant negative words, we will attract more negativity and we will not even realize that we ourselves are welcoming negativity to us.
It is the universe which always works on the power of our mind to turn into reality whatever is in our thoughts. We can achieve whatever we have in our mind. So, instead of focussing on problems, one should focus on the solutions so that he/she can achieve his/her goals of life.
According to a case study, a lady who wanted to reduce her weight and extra fat from the body started chanting ‘CANCEL FAT’. One day, she realized that instead of becoming slim and reducing stored fat, she has gradually put on more weight.
After deep research and consultation, it came out that as she was chanting FAT along with ‘CANCEL’. She attracted more fat in her body and thus, became fatter. Rather than this, if a lady wants to reduce her weight, she should chant switchwords- ‘CLEAR BELLY’ or ‘CLEAR (body parts)’.
Another instance wherein a person wants to become rich. He started chanting switchword – ‘POVERTY CANCEL’. And gradually he lost all his business, wealth and became poorer. Because his utmost focus was on poverty. He was continuously chanting poverty. So the universe gifted him what he was demanding in life. On the contrary, to get more prosperity in life, one should chant ‘GOLDEN SUNRISE FULL COUNT’.
A man wants to purchase a new home but due to some unavoidable circumstances, he cannot fulfill his desire. Here, if he chants switchwords – ‘CANCEL OBSTACLES’, he will attract more barriers in the path of achieving. He will be attached to more problems and unnecessary delays.
On the other hand, if he is started chanting switchwords – ‘CLEAR MY WAY’. He will be able to fulfill his dream soon as divine will help him and translate his thought into reality.
Switchword ‘CLEAR’ is a sign of positiveness which gives new hope and color to your life. It fills your life with brightness, happiness, and positivity. On the contrary, the switchword ‘CANCEL’ is a sign of negativity. As it is always connected with all the negative words which make your life more complex and full of troubles.
Chanting ‘CANCEL’ for a short span of time may be harmless. But the continuous use of this switchword can destroy and ruin your life permanently. Now, doublethink and decide whether you have to concentrate on solutions to achieve your goals. Or to occupy your mind with negative thoughts by focusing on only problems. Now the choice is yours.