Impatiens: Keywords for this remedy are Impatiens impatience, want to work fast, quick thinkers but impatient, very Impulsive, long frustration, time moving slow, restlessness, irritation, inner tension.
As the name suggests, this mental state relates to people who are impatient, frustrated, or irritated. It is not a unique issue that can be found only in a specific number of people. Generally, these symptoms can be found in all persons. But this remedy is for those people who face difficulties due to this attitude of theirs.
Symptoms of Impatiens disease are:
- Want to work fast
- Quick thinkers but impatient
- Very Impulsive
- Long Frustration
- Time moving slow
These types of personalities are quick thinkers and want to work at a fast pace. They don’t have patience. These people believe in doing their work themselves because of their impatience, rather than watching others doing that work at a slow speed.
When they are forced by others to do the same work at a slow pace, it results in them getting frustrated, mentally tensed, and losing their focus and interest to do that work. Since they are habitual of performing the tasks rapidly, whether it is physical tasks or mental ones. These persons want to be independent. They work alone. Because working with someone can cause interference to their work as per them.
Sometimes this can increase the chances of meeting an accident for them just because of their restless nature. But it is less likely than others to be seriously injured because their quickness can pull them out of situations as easily as it put them into them.
Because of their rash nature and mentality to complete the task as soon as possible, these impatient bosses sooner become slave drivers. But generally, impatient people are hardly found who all want to be the bosses. They want to work alone. Instead of getting work done by others, they do their work on their own. Or we can say that an impatient boss is one who pressurizes his staff to finish the work quickly or who sends his staff early so that he can finish the task quickly.
On the other side, if we look at the positive side, they have quickness of mind, are instant decision-makers, and have the ability to come up from a bad situation. They don’t take so much stress and also they don’t drag the task long, they try to finish the task instantly as they can do it.
Impatiens is the remedy or cure for this type of mental state. Impatiens remedy helps people to stay calm. Impatiens remedy increases people’s efficiency to do work and makes them balanced. This can also be done by following a spiritual path. But as we know all these need a lot of patience and time. And on this path, things often don’t move fast enough, they want it all now. So, in this regard Impatiens is the best remedy for them.
Emotional Aspects and Symptom of Impatiens
Emotional aspects of this Impatiens remedy are:
- abrupt and tactless
- abusive due to slowness
- accident prone
- careless due to impatience and nervous tension
- excessively active due to impatience and hastiness
- a feeling of having excess adrenaline
- emotional and angered
- aggravating due to impatience
- aggravated by the slowness of others
- alienation due to irritation
- alone to work at own pace
- aversion to company
- annoyance with others over trivial matters
- argumentative, bossy, and bubbly
- avoidance of people
- nervous blabber
- boisterous due to excitement
- boredom through impatient expectation
- mental breakdown due to mental torment
- restlessness, and discontentment
- contempt for others
- finds conversations difficult
- mundane and trivial chatter
- finds it hard to delegate
- does job oneself
- generally demonstrative
- excessive desire
- despises others for slowness
- determination, eagerness, and hasty
- lack of diplomacy
- dissatisfaction due to frustration and restriction
- distracted with flitting thoughts
- over-effort, excitable, and expectatnt
- excess of energy
- exasperation, and excessive
- extrovert by nature
- powerful and intense eye contact,
- agitated due to nervous energy
- falt-finding with others
- fiery, flippant, impetuous, and inquisitive,
- feels claustrophobic without freedom
- can’t wait for things to happen
- hard task-master to others
- sense of being or irritated by harassment
- highly strung and vivacious
- hyperactive metabolism
- hyperactive mind
- idealistic, and high ideals
- demands immediacy
- impatient and irritable
- indifference towards the needs of others
- sense of insanity due to frustration
- jumpy, skittish, and lively
- irritated by keepsakes
- a high degree of motivation
- intolerant of/agitated by noise
- nuisance and rebelliousness
- passionate with enthusiasm
- relaxation is difficult due to impatience
- cannot slow down
- irritated at being reminded of shortcomings
- repeats oneself repeatedly
- over-excited about sex
- strange sensation as though on a knifes edge
- talks quickly by nature because of anxiety
- irritated by tedium
- impatient with and over-concerned with time
- trying to talk too much
- quickly shame
- rage, fight, and unhappiness
- considerate and thoughtful of others
- acceptance of what is
Situation to Use Impatiens
Situations, where you can use Impatiens are when the children’s squabbles or temper tantrums have destroyed a mother’s patience, shows strong Impatiens traits, for accident-prone, personality fails to see that each person is a part of the whole, people who prefer to work alone, keeping their own pace with no interference from others, people who have delegating tasks or trusting employees or staff, the parent knows that many kids tend to dawdle, whether it comes to getting ready in the morning or cleaning their rooms. If they tend to be impatient with their kids (and all parents are, at least once in a while!), this flower essence can act as a “mental deep breath” and let them recognize that they don’t have to rush to be on time.
Impatiens as a Treatment
Impatiens can be used for skin rashes and other irritations, improve learning and retention of information, post-traumatic stress, aids anger management, improves patience and tolerance, handle tragedies and other unexpected events, fungal infections, bacterial diseases, twitching, ticks, nervousness, impulsive, nerves issues, pain, hypertension, speech issues, stammering, excessively “driven” behavior, restlessness, nervous temperament, sleeplessness, overactive metabolism, excessive haste, superficiality, sleep disorders, itchiness, and fidgetiness.
Pet and Impatiens
If a pet seems to have boundless energy, can’t wait for a walk- runs.
Affirmation and Impatiens
You can choose some positive Affirmations along with Impatiens. For example,
- I free myself to accept the flow of life and the pace of others.
- I allow the process of life to gently unfold.
- I choose to be calm and serene within myself.
VIBBES KADA – VK and Impatiens
VK is one of the best tools to Mimic Bach Flower Remedy. You can use VK without any hassle and make the best use of the remedy Impatiens for tolerance, safety, happiness, patience, consideration and thoughtful of others, tolerance, recognition of other people’s rhythms, freedom from tension, aid the children directly, and will help the mother regain her lost patience, great capacity for empathy and patience, quickness of mind, personality back into its positive state, gentleness, intelligence, and decision-making, but people can also put them all to good use in the service of others as well as themselves.
Impatiens and Cosmic Serum
Calm Down Serum, Study Serum, and Balance Serum are the best serums that can be used with Bach Flower Remedy Impatiens.
Dose of Impatiens
The physical dose of a Bach Flower Remedy depends upon many criteria like age, intensity, and situation but with VK there is no need to set a particular quantity. Learn here how to use VK for BFR.
VIBBES KADA is one of the best tools to mimic Bach Flower Remedy Impatiens’ energies even without any problem or hassle for you. Use VK more and more.