Navarna Mantra is the most powerful mantra of Goddess Durga Devi. Navarna Mantra is the basic mantra of the Shri Durga Saptashati Path. This mantra has some other names like Chamunda Mantra – Chandi Mantra – Navakshari Mantra. and the Mantra is:-
!!! Om Aim Hreem Kleem Chamundayai Vichche !!!
|| ॐ ऐं ह्रीं कलीम चामुण्डै विच्चे ||
Who is Goddess Durga?
Goddess Durga is a powerful form of Universal feminine energy. Additionally, Goddess Durga’s body is formed with 3 Goddess Powers:-
Navarna Mantra Mantra Meaning
This mantra is created with nine beej mantras. Therefore, we call it Navarna Mantra or Navakshari Mantra. These nine beej mantras are “Om-Aim-Hreem-Kleem–Cha-Mun-Dayai-Vich-Che”.
Find below the full meaning of the Navarna Mantra:
!!! Om Aim Hreem Kleem Chamundayai Vichche !!!
- Om represents The GOD itself, who is unique and one.
- Aim is the Beej Mantra of Goddess Maha Saraswati. Goddess Maha Saraswati is the Goddess of creation. By all means, she filled the devotee’s mind with all the knowledge.
- Hreem is another Great Beej Mantra of Goddess Mahalakshmi. Goddess Maha Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth, fame, good luck, and all worldly affairs. Shreem is one of the chiefly famous beej mantras of Mahalakshmi. Read about Shreem Mantra.
- Kleem is the Mantra of Goddess Mahakali. Goddess Mahakali is the Goddess of fierce power and death. Indeed, the Kleem mantra attracts people toward you.
- Chamundayai is the Mantra of Goddess Chamunda (Durga). She protects the chanter’s body, life, and complete self with her blessings.
- Vichche is the Mantra of Divine Consciousness. It helps the chanter to go deep into his/ her self during chanting or meditating.
By Navarna Mantra, we invoke the Supreme God and three different powers of God with passion. We also ask to appear in our lives to fulfill all worldly and spiritual desires.
Good Time to Start Navarna Mantra
The first day of any Navratri or Ashtami (the 8th day after no moon day) is a good time to start Navarna Mantra. Must Read: Top 16 Ganesh Mantra for Success Money Wealth Good Luck & Karya Siddhi
Benefits of Navarna Mantra – Chamunda Mantra – Chandi Mantra – Navakshari Mantra
- This Mantra helps to eliminate the hurdles in the chanter’s life.
- Surprisingly, it can increase your special importance in the world.
- This is very powerful as it helps the chanter to sustain prosperity, wealth, joy, and happiness.
- This mantra also helps to maintain good health.
- Name and fame can also be frequently achieved if the mantra is being recited routinely.
- This Mantra also gives special powers to its chanter to fight against the evil spirits and negative vibrations.
- It also helps to attain abundance and divine knowledge.
- Particularly, it also helps to release all the sins from the chanter’s life.
- This mantra removes the effect of all types of black magic.
- Chanting of Chamunda Mantra specifically removes the inauspicious effect of negative planets.
- Bad luck and setbacks due to enemies are also cured by the chanting of the Navarna Mantra.
- This Mantra also helps to build self-confidence, willpower, and victory.
Who is Goddess Chandi Devi?
Devi Chandi is one of the most famous Hindu goddesses. Her other name is Devi Chandika and she is a form of Goddess Parvati Devi. Goddess Chandi is a robust and fierce form of Goddess Parvati Devi. She is born to kill evil powers.
Goddess Chandi is extremely fierce because of her anger. She does not bear evil acts. She kills evildoers without any compassion. Durga Saptashati explained her anger is very well. Devi Chandi is also famous in Sikhism. The tenth Sikh Guru “Shri Guru Gobind Singh” wrote a path called “Chandi Di Var“. This path explains the fight between the Gods and the Demons.
What is Maa Chandi Mantra?
Navarna Mantra is also called and named Chandi Mantra. Hence “Om Aim Hreem Kleem Chamundayai Vichche” is also used to worship Goddess Chandi. Do you know an Indian city Chandigarh acquires its name from the temple of “Chandi Mandir”? Chandi Mandir is located in the region of the site selected for Chandigarh.
Who is Goddess Chamunda Devi?
Goddess Chamunda Devi is also known as Devi Chamundeshwari, Rakta Kalika, or Charchika. Chamunda Devi is also a form of Goddess Parvati. The name Chamunda is a combo of two monsters Chanda and Munda. They both are killed by Chamunda Devi. She is a chief Yoginis of a 64 yoginis group. Goddess Chamunda is basically a tribal Hindu Goddess and later on entered the Jain pantheon too.
What is Chamunda Mantra?
The Navarna Mantra “Om Aim Hreem Kleem Chamundayai Vichche” is basically a real Chamunda Mantra. It consists of the name of Goddess Chamunda.
Rosary or Mala to Chant Navarna Mantra
Crystal mala, Rudraksha mala, or Lotus Seed mala is good for chanting Navarna Mantra. Add any Ganesh Mantra out of 16 Powerful Ganesh Mantras in your daily routine to attain hurdle free life. Worship Goddess Chamunda as she is your mother who is always ready to protect you from the evil eye. She gives you inner courage too. Must choose the Best Mantra for Health and chant one health mantra with this Navarna Mantra.