Some people who at first know the Law of Attraction, think that there are some magical spells when performed precisely, give everything that one needs to their doorstep with no effort.
This is totally false, but the fact is that once you learn how it literally works it is just as simple as breathing. The fact is you are already using the LOA every minute of your life. All you truly have to do is to discover how to address it and use it on goal.
The Law of Attraction cannot be thoroughly defined in one article. Learning how it works to improve the circumstances in your life will need some time and training.
The LOA is a set of systems that, when learned and practiced, can help you to achieve just about anything in life. We like to say that you can do anything your mind can conceive, and hold and this is sure. The skill is preparing your mind to believe, and this is where the learning begins.
You have the most amazing ability inside your head. It is the mortal brain. Unluckily, it does not come with a guidebook. Our brain is a three-pound sized organ placed uniquely within our skull. The brain itself has no nerve endings and never truly FEELS anything. It never recognizes the light of day and never has any practical experiences of its own.
So How Does Brain Work?
The brain collects reports from our senses, logs the data, analyses for memories of prior results, and retains it all stocked orderly. It knows everything we have ever felt and experienced, yet has experienced none of it. It is like a hard drive.
- Our brain is responsible for maintaining records of what we have experienced and learned over the sequence of our lives, and for working to make sense of it all. The brain is well equipped for the responsibility.
- Our brains are under regular development, frequently re-wiring as new happenings are recorded. Every new event is registered by the brain by making new physical links between neurons. Every thought is a physical being, formed in your brain.
- The more frequently thought is remembered, the more powerful it gets. So, thoughts are something that is formed more powerfully. If a thought happens regularly enough, it can grow as a default response. It has now shifted a piece of a paradigm that becomes our behavior.
It is a well-known fact that repetition is an excellent mentor. As new data is processed, over and over, the memories are strengthened again and again. This is a wonderful pattern, the brain uses to choose which actions to take in given circumstances. It is a natural process that you can learn to use easily. There are Three Beliefs Should Be Altered For Successful Manifestation.
When we act a certain way regularly, the action shifts to a habit. Habits are one of the most important factors that define our success or failure in any given condition.
Need proof? Ok, now choose 5 successful people whose habits you would like to copy. You can also know about their success stories through their autobiographies.
- You will notice that most of these successful people have similar habits. You should pay close attention to their daily routines. You will find most of them are similar. Find out here 18 Powerful Habits of Self-Made Billionaires That Will Immediately Improve Your Life.
- Rich people have numerous common qualities, rules, and habits. Great creators share the same. So do famous Stars, Specialists, and scientists. People who achieved their goals have a common core of beliefs, theories, viewpoints, ideas, and actions.
This is also a part of the Law of Attraction. Don’t you feel they all have some kind of vibrational match? Now Allow Your Psychic Mind To Powerful Manifestation.
When you research about successful people, you will find that all these people have the same habits. It is a simple law. If they were significantly different in their habits, they would have different results.
Any contrast in behavior is virtually managed in the subconscious mind. A very little is actually known about mind, but we can learn to use it to shape our happenings. There are some ways to Become a Money Magnet in 40 Days.
Role of Subconscious Mind?
Our subconscious mind controls our heartbeat, manages our temperature, remembers to breathe for us, and all the other things that are required to survive. It also controls our actions far more than we understand.
Have you ever had to make an unexpected sudden decision with no time to think? You were confused about what to do and suddenly you just came to know what to do.
Likewise, when it does, it makes sure about its decisions. In case you ever have chosen that fast informed decision without a hypothesis, did you notice that you didn’t address it a brief timeframe later? Or on the other hand that you couldn’t concentrate on it using any and all means?
Programmed driving is a real example, where you drive for a long time with little memory of the day. You made many turns, however, you can only with significant effort review them. These simply move between your conscious and your subconscious is in control.
- Sometimes the subconscious mind can take over to allow the conscious to concentrate elsewhere. Your subconscious mind is supposed to be able to perform over 50 million calculations at any provided time, awake or asleep.
- But the conscious mind can perform around 7 calculations and that is only while awake. The subconscious mind is one of the most potent forms of life. It is the main force in our lives.
The subconscious mind is not just anything material held in our brain. It is the portion of us associated with everything else. Divine consciousness that connects us in various ways. Our subconscious is what connects us with the Divine – Universe. It renders the Divinity with us.
The subconscious prefers to interact more with vision/pictures, and it is assumed by many that it may not use language at all. When the subconscious is acted with a picture, it relates that picture to whatever other data it has at that moment: taste, touch, smell, etc., but what it looks for the most utmost is how much attention you are providing it and how well you feel about it. These figures are what the mysterious mind uses to settle the level of attention with given experiences.
When you feel good about something, your brain follows the same feeling and release some feel-good chemicals. These feel-good chemicals are much more powerful than some illegal narcotics even just in tiny doses.
When your subconscious mind gets a good feeling with feel-good chemicals, it resembles to re-create the events that caused the feeling. This is why it is so essential to feeling strong, happy emotions that are connected to your goal.
Role of Inner Happiness
The inner happiness and its frequency go out to start changing wherever it needs to change. Some changes are internal, and some are external. If you carefully notice these changes, they will manifest your goals faster than ever. That ways of working and harmony with your desire show that you truly want this result and ready to initiates the Universal energies to bring your goal.
- In discovering to use the LOA, we usually start with positive statements. Positive statements mean affirmations. Affirmations are verbal support of that which we seek and invariably uttered in the present tense, i.e, “I am a happy and healthy man” and add some happy and healthy emotions.
- Vision board is the second thing we add to visual support of our desires and these desires are viewed regularly until our subconscious accepts the information that this is who we are.
This certainly works. Even it can be prepared against our will.
Some people have used this theory to control people against their will. When it is applied this way, it’s called brainwashing. Do you know brainwashing is real? Yes, it is real, so if this can be executed efficiently to someone against their will, how much more powerful can it be when we use to improve our lives with acceptance?
You can find thousands of free affirmation videos online. Find some of them and watch them for a minimum of 30 minutes a day. You can play them in the background then listen to them until you feel some satisfaction.
Must know the Law of Attraction always works. Feed some images to your subconscious mind and attached some positive emotions, then it will rapidly start to create. Giving more power to your desires, reinforce them again and again. If you can perceive it in your subconscious, you will own it in your hand.
The more you practice these things, your habits will change quickly. The more you practice these things, the more they become your new habits. And these new habits will make a difference in your life.
ANOTHER WAY to use LOA in life is to change the way you see things. Use some tricks of mindfulness to change your way to see the world.
Sometimes things once were neglected will become important. If you ever have seen them mindfully they will help you at the time of need.
Never forget sometimes obstacles have become new sources. The source was always there, but you missed to see it as such. When you change the way you look at it, it will change your life. Obstacles will not change until you will notice them as opportunities.
The Law of Attraction is somewhat about growing the person who has the things wanted.
- If you want a specific kind of soul-mate, first become the kind of soul the aspired mate will want to be with. In doing so, you will attract them to you and they will contest for your attention.
- If you wish to be rich, first learn what rich people do and try to convert more like that. The money will simply follow you.
- If you want XYZ then learn what people who have this XYZ thing do and do that NOW.
The vibrational tuning is a little confusing but you just have to understand basic principles and these principles will lead you to the correct end.
I am going to conclude this article with the great words of Jack Canfield:
The Law of Attraction allows for infinite possibilities, infinite abundance, and infinite joy. It knows no order of difficulty, and it can change your life in every way.